I haven't been online these past few days because I've been sick. My regular blogging habit everyday is from 1:00AM (dawn) until 7:00AM (morning) with only 3 to 4 hours of nap. And then I go back to blogging again from 11:00AM until 6:00PM. Just imagine that! I'm really addicted to blogging since I started 9 months ago. I really missed so much around this blog and I want to heat the engine up to build up more traffic. From now on, you will see nothing but only the latest in the blogosphere and in the internet. So I hope my blogging friends will read my posts as always and also increase the number.





Enter you Email Here:
Have our posts delivered to your Email

6 Comments:

  1. Mariya kapoor said...
    Hello i liked you blog and would like to suggest you that why dont u make you own website @ just $100
    i will show you an example website

    http://www.sharestockmarket.com

    check it out and mail me at webmaster@rbimoney.com
    Darlyn said...
    blogging is good if you have limitation..

    just dropping by here checking what's new here
    doit4_him said...
    yes, have some limitation...
    Sedna said...
    thanks for your advices, maybe I should decrease my blogging time to 6 hours. hehehe
    Anonymous said...
    It truly does become addicting, watching the hits, the visitors and commenting back and forth!
    Gem said...
    Same with you. I get less sleep, then I blog again. I maintain two blogs, then I had to meet deadlines for a regular writing job with a client.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds