My Bloggers' Choice Award goes to none other than Batang Yagit. First of all, why did I choose Batang Yagit? Here are my reasons.

1. He is a hard working student & blogger.
2. He has a lot of friends.
3. He has a very unique blog design. (I wish I could have one too, donations are accepted)
4. Last, I really think he has the quality, thats why there are many who voted for him.

For those others who want to vote for Batang Yagit, just follow this link.

Here is an updated list of bloggers who also voted for batang Yagit, from Jehzlau.

-1. Batang Yagit para sa PBA Bloggers’ Choice Award by Batang Yagit

0. Not So Batang Yagit by Hannah Rika Villasis

1. One Vote for Batang Yagit by Mark Aethen Agana


2. Ang Batang Yagit na hindi Yagit by Jemme

3. Batang Yagit Rocks! by Donald Serrano

4. Batang Yagit - Philippine Bloggers’ Choice Award 2008 by Rome Uy


5. Bloggers’ Choice Award goes to Batang Yagit by Marjerizz

6. My Vote Goes to Batang Yagit by Annabel Callos Choy

7. Batang Yagit FTW! by Michael Barcelon


8. Batang Yagit Superstar by Eligio Tapiador, Jr.

9. I Vote Batang Yagit by Tonex

10. My Vote Goes to Batang Yagit by Noel

11. Batang Yagit for Bloggers’ Choice Award by Isis Lahora


12. I’m Voting for Batang Yagit by Dabawenyang Iska

13. PBA 08: I’m Voting for Batang Yagit by Mhelford Hipolito

14. I Like Batang Yagit by Garry Baybayan


15. Batang Yagit Boo-Yah by Joan Mae Lagunsad

16. I Vote for Batang Yagit by Gusher

17. Mom By Choice Chooses Batang Yagit by Ruby Grace Galvez

18. Great Blog deserves Great Award by Lloyd Belleza


19. Batang Yagit Blogger na Malupit by Sherwin Anos

20. Batang Yagit is the Right Choice by Gilbert Evangelista

21. Mushrooms and Marijuana in your Chocolate by Kiss Fendi

22. Batang Yagit for PBA 2 Bloggers’ Choice Award by Webslave


23. Batang Yagit is My Choice by Jen Jimenez

24. Batang Yagit Gets My Vote by Jay De Jesus

25. My Vote for the Philippine Blog Awards McBilly Wilford Sy

26. BatangYagit got me by Beejing


27. Batang Yagit:Why Vote for him? by Peaceful Dystopia

28. Alibata votes Batang Yagit by Alibata dela Cruz

29. PBA ‘08: Batang Yagit by RJ Palabasan

30. I vote for the Batang Yagit by Oliver Richard Robillo


31. Batang Yagit is Rich and Famous! by Andrew Dela Serna

32. Agent Xmoimoi is Pro-Batang Yagit by Marwin Mira

33. Batang Yagit is a Geek! by Conrad Miguel Gozalo

34. Batang Palaboy is Voting Batang Yagit by Cecile Maris Gozalo


35. Ito ang Gusto Ko: Batang Yagit by Gwen Nava

36. PBA Bloggers’ Choice Award: My Vote is for… by Ariel Lalisan

37. Batang Yagit for the Win! by Alexandra Siaco


Here are the Sponsors of the Philippines Blog Awards 2008.


Co-Presentors

Level Up! Games

Nokia

Blog Bank

Smart Communications

Josiah’s Catering

Toshiba

Geiser Maclang


Gold Sponsors

Rsun My Technology Store

Yahoo

2go


Belo Medical Group

XFM 92.3

Buddy Gancencia Reality TV

Ultravision Photo and Video

Click Booth

Aloha Board Sports

Sheero Media Solutions

YourPinoyBroker.com

PLDT

Red Box

Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf

Havaianas


California Pizza Kitchen


David and Goliath


Media Partners

Inquirer.Net

ROAM Magazine

flippish tv




And last message is, See you at the Philippine Blog Awards!!


Enter you Email Here:
Have our posts delivered to your Email

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    yay u made the right choice! hehehe :D thanks jan :D
    Batang Yagit said...
    yayks. thanks po for the vote. :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds